E P I C | Plastic Pollution Emergency Response™
DONATE FOOD & SUPPLIES
1 – Foods, preferrably non-perishable food items
2 – First aid & safety supplies
3 – Bus & ship fuel or maintenance services
5 – Outdoor & protective clothing, related gear
6 – Various expedition supplies, such as toilet paper, cleaning products, and tools.
Please CONTACT US, if you are able and willing to donate any of the above supplies.
We are proud to promote business and corporate sponsors, complete with your logo on our website for any in-kind and monetary donations we receive.
DONATE TIME & ENERGY
1 – Add Ocean Pollution Hotspots
2 – Add Ocean Directory Listing Markers
3 – Contact us about Joining an Expedition
4 – Have another idea of how you can help?
We are open to hearing your ideas! Contact us today!
One of our volunteers sorting through some of the trash we collected from shorelines and beaches. As you can see there is quite an assortment of items… see anything of yours?? 😉
1. REDUCE CONSUMPTION OF ENERGY AND MATERIALS
2. REUSE SHARE WITH OTHERS, FIND NEW USES FOR OLD OR BROKEN OBJECTS
3. REPAIR FIX OR UPGRADE YOUR OBJECTS RATHER THEN TOSSING
4. RE-GIFT, GIVE AWAY THE STUFF YOU NO LONGER WANT INSTEAD OF TRASHING IT
5. RECOVER ENERGY, OIL AND MATERIALS FROM USED PLASTIC AND CONVERT TO FUELS.
6. RECYCLE, CLOSE THE LOOP AND REMAKE, UPCYCLE INTO ARTS OR OTHER USES.
7. REFUSE, DON’T CONSUME WHAT YOU DON’T NEED. USE LESS. REFUSE SINGLE USE!
8. RETHINK OF PLASTIC AS A COMMODITY OR RESOURCE WORTH RECOVERING.