Please keep in mind you need to message us to register for this cleanup as seats on the boat are limited.
Our location has now been changed to the South coast of Thormanby Island! Come help us celebrate World Earth Day on April 22nd by cleaning up parts of Thormanby Island, BC.
Pre-registration is mandatory. To register please email: publicrelations@oceanlegac
In sponsorship with C-Tow Marine Assistance, Thormanby Transportation and the McConnell Foundation
WHERE: All will be meeting at Secret Cove, Sunshine Coast , BC.
Cleanup will take place on selected Southcoast beaches on Thormanby Island, BC.
TIME: Please arrive by 9am sharp. Boats will be loaded with people and equipment for departure.
WHEN: April 22, 2018.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Dress for the weather and bring waterproof footwear, pants and jacket.
– Food for the day: breakfast, lunch and dinner
– Extra warm socks, gloves and a warm hat
– Try and dress in layers to adjust body temperature
– Cash for the ferry if you are coming from the Vancouver area
If you are coming please write your confirmation to publicrelations@oceanlegac
Thanks and hope to see you out there!
The OL Team